2009 Toyota Fortuner is expected on Indian roads by June 2009. It will be priced at around 18 lakhs. The project for Fortuner was launched in late 2004 and since then it is one of the better selling multipurpose vehicles in lot of Asian countries.
Toyota Fortuner is already a hit in other Asian markets. Indian love big diesel cars and that is why Toyota is bringing its all new Toyota Fortuner in India by mid of 2009. The available variants for Indian markets will be 2.7V Petrol & 2.5G Diesel. Toyota Fortuner will be assembled in India at Toyota’s Bidadi factory in Bangalore.
Toyota Fortuner comes with many advanced features like overhead rear seat Bluetooth connectivity, air conditioning vents, cruise control and navigator. It has also got excellent safety features like traction control, bigger – better disc brakes and vehicle stability control.
Primary design features for Toyota Fortuner will be:
- New projectors and headlight design.
- Sporty front grille
- Better looking then other SUV in this price range
- Better and comfortable sitting.
- Air conditioning can be adjusted at seat level.
- Leather seats are foldable
- Technologically superior: BA, VSC, EBD, TRC, Cruise Control and Navigator